1.15.2012

Sawyer's ONE!!!

I sure did plan on posting this A LOT earlier than now, but with a week full of sickies in our home... it just didn't happen. Last Saturday was Ryan's 31st birthday (I know, old guy... right?). Since it was only a few days before Sawyer's first birthday, Ryan said it would be good to share his day with his baby girl:) I planned a small party for her complete with lots of pink! My sister, bro-in-law, and nephew came out for the fun too. One problem... this was the start of the sickness in our home. Ryan woke up sick on his birthday with the stomach bug so he had to miss out completely. Thankfully the boys didn't get it until later and Sawyer and I seemed to escape the worste of it. Whew!

We still managed to salvage a pretty good day for her party and it was nice to see my sis and her fam. I am SO thankful that we live in the same state!







 I think I am going to pounce on it!

 Ok... this is good...


 REALLY GOOD!


 Now I am ready to sleep:)


Tyler and Saywer are only 3 weeks apart! His 1st birthday is just around the corner!



Oh and yes.... Sawyer is finally crawling! She has been pretty "lazy" about getting around to doing this, but now I can't keep up with her! Only a matter of time until all three of my kids are walking!


1 comment:

Nikki Schreiner said...

Aw! I miss you guys so much :)