1.18.2012

Cold Weather Cowl

I found this great pattern for a puff stitch scarf, so I thought I'd share my version with you! It is such a simple pattern and took me all of an hour to make it. I wore it all day today... out and in. Let me tell you- COMFY!




I think the flower pin adds a lot to the look.


You can find the original pattern here. I used an extra HUGE crochet needle. Not really sure what size. One of those plastic ones. I also kept the length short and sewed the ends together. I think I will try a longer one next time and see what the double wrap looks like on me:) 


Also... did you notice the new bang? I've worn them like this before, but I am loving my new haircut. So easy to do and it even looks decent when I don't do it!

I got some AMAZING deals this week at my work. They were offering all of the employees an extra 50% off clearance! The paid only $2 for the flower pin and get this... $4 for the cardigan and $5 for the jeans! I couldn't pass up deals like these, so I got quite a few items. I will be posting more outfits later:)

3 comments:

Nikki Schreiner said...

I LOVE it! And the bangs! A little jealous of the discount ;)

ohhollyf said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jonesey said...

Such a pretty lady!