12.13.2011

The Lotion and Williamsburg

This past weekend I was able to take the kiddos on a trip with my sister's family. She lives a couple of hours away, but we thought it would be fun to do a "mini" vacation to Busch Gardens in Williamsburg. Ryan has finals this week, so he was able to get a quiet house all to himself!!! (And by the way... he has earned A's on two of the six finals so far! YAY Babe!)

On our way to Williamsburg we decided to keep on driving to Virginia Beach. Why Not? It was SO cold! But SO AMAZING! We ate lunch at a great little pizza place a block away from the beach and then walked over to take some pics. My brother-in-law is a great amateur photographer, and it's hard to choose just a few, but here ya go!





 This is my cutie pie nephew!



(And by the way... My boys call the Ocean the Lotion:))

No comments: