12.14.2011

Hairspray

            Have I EVER posted about hair? Hmmmm... I think I need to do something about that! I have been finding some awesome hair blogs recently that have inspired me in the hair department. Since I have been inspired lately, my hair has been looking a bit better:) I have been accustomed to doing my own hair since I am usually so busy with the kids. I must say, I WANT to get my hair done by someone else. Recently, I had a friend from work trim up my horribly uneven layers. THANK YOU Rosa! Much better:)
Here is what I came up with today:


don't mind the visible bobby pin:)



Products I used: Big Sexy Hair- Blow Dry Volumizing Gel, Root Pump foam, Spray and Play hairspray
(Round Brushed)

2 comments:

Howard said...

So, what do you suggest for a dude with a flat top? After a couple of weeks, it starts to lay down & I can't have that or afford a bimonthly haircut. My barber said something about a "spray gel"?

ohhollyf said...

Oh luv the seperation and fluff.