2.17.2010

Luv U Day!

I would have to say that this was my favorite Valentine's Day EVER! I know some people may think it is stupid and hate it, or even think that it has to be bad if you don't have a "special someone" in your life, BUT...  I think that most all of us have lots of "special-someones" in our lives. Most of us have parents, siblings, friends, and children- not to mention those of us who have a spouse or significant other. Every other year I focused on "what am I gonna get this year?". What is someone else gonna do for me??? This year was totally different for me. I really wanted to give others gifts this year. It was so much fun picking out flowers, making strawberries, etc. 

So here is how my great day went- We ate pizza for lunch at the mall, delivered flowers to a couple of people, I met my great friend at JoAnn's, then we had our wonderful babysitter over for the night so my hubby and me could go out for a delicious dinner at P.F. Chang's and then on to the Hyatt. Can you see why my day was so wonderful???


This was my favorite bouquet:)



I realized later that I didn't eat any! I will have to make some more.


These were by far my favorite crab-cheese wontons! 



Happy Valentine's Day Sweetie!

No comments: