2.04.2010

Hangin' out at home


Well it definitely is the start of a new school semester! Ryan of course had lots of homework and studying tonight, so I made some pizza for us. One of our favorite things to make. Tonight was canadian bacon, pineapple, and mushrooms. Pretty tasty if I do say so myself:)







After dinner, I got right to work on this cute bag that I just kind of made the pattern up as I went. After last night's post I just had to run out today and get some fabric to make a bag for their train pieces. I think it turned out super cute for a night's worth of sewing, especially when I was more focused on getting it done and not so much on how the stitching turned out:) Since I didn't have a pattern, I just sort of put it together piece by piece. I hope they like it... they had to get to bed before I could finish.

No comments: