2.01.2010

Back for more:)


These are the current books I have checked out from the library that you could say I am "reading". None of them are necessarily novels or books that you just sit down and read, but I am really enjoying them none the less:) The top book "Photographing Children" is a great book, which is helping me learn a lot about my camera! I always just set my camera to the automatic setting, but I would actually like to use the rest of the functions too. The others are crafting books which are helping me get ideas for projects.



This is a photograph that I took outside our apartment on the walking trail off of the golf course. I had seen a picture in Target that I loved of a tree, but thought to myself that it would be really awesome if all of our decor or artwork in our home were things that we did ourselves. So I took a few and this was my favorite! I thought a nice distressed frame would look great and then I am going to hang it in our living room.



No comments: