4.01.2010

Catchin' up

So I haven't blogged yet this week, and of course I have a lot to blog about... so here goes:)



My boys sure do love to wrestle:) Ethan even gets pretty rough sometimes. I love all the laughter and jumping on each other! 



Then there was the snow day... Ethan was having a blast just smearing snowballs onto the sliding glass doors... they played on our patio for a good hour! 



Then would you expect anything else in Colorado? Within a couple of days it was warm and sunny. I got the boys new sunglasses which they love. Aren't they stylish??? :)



Here is a picture of a hat I made for a friend... I think that this one might just be my favorite! It didn't take much time at all and I love the colors!



My first applique! I am making a pillow for our bed. I think I am going to start a crocheted blanket as well that is green and brown. I made some pillow shams that I showed you in an earlier post, but decided that well... I hated them:) so no biggy... I am just taking it slowly and making different ones that I love. 



And last but not least... here are the squares that I cut out for a project for a friend... I will post the final project as soon as my friend gets them:)

As you can see I actually did a lot this week! Wow, I didn't realize how much I did until I got to showing it all to you:) Hope you enjoy!

No comments: