5.05.2008

My First Blog!


So I decided that it would be the time to finally start my blog. I was looking at old pictures of my first son Andrew and I realized that time really does fly by! I don't want to forget those great moments and I thought that it would be wonderful to look back some day at all of those wonderful things that have happened! 

I guess the first thing I would like to "blog" about is our new son, Ethan. He was born on April 11th at 3:47 AM. Labor was quick, but of course painful:) I didn't expect to have him that day as I was scheduled to be induced the following monday night. Our wonderful friends watched Andrew overnight for us as we called them around midnight to let them know "it was time". My husband, mom, and great friend Melissa were there in the room for his arrival. I have told a few people that I feel like I am in a time warp. I feel like I have two Andrews. He looks just like Andrew did at his age and I have to keep reminding myself that I have two different boys, with different personalities. 

Ethan is starting to mellow out a bit and adjust to life outside mommy's tummy. He's had a few small issues with colic. I am sure it could have been a lot worse, but I am thankful that his medicine is helping tremendously and that he is starting to sleep a little better.

The life of the mother of two boys is proving to be a lot of work, but I enjoy it very much. My boys are wonderful with a lot of personality and I can't wait to watch them grow.


No comments: