5.27.2008

A Day to Remember





Memorial day was a day to remember. We went to my parents house to spend it with out of town relatives. I really do enjoy getting to see everyone, especially because get-togethers are few and far between now a days. My Aunt Cheryl and new Uncle Roger came in from Minnesota, Unlce Bob and Aunt Lydia were in from Loveland, and Uncle Don, Cher, and Cousin Sarah came from Yoder, Colorado. We spent the day catching up with each other and the guys decided to play some music on there instruments. It is a running joke in our family that they have never been able to finish playing an entire song. They always seem to start but I don't think I have ever heard them finish even one. I must say they do sound pretty good together though. The boys were a big hit with everyone and I really hope that they get to grow up knowing family.

No comments: