1.25.2010

Time for Creating

So I have done this many times... started blogging again and then I quit. Kind of like starting and stopping a diet and exercising. Although I must say I actually do better at that then blogging. Maybe it's because I have been so into Facebook lately that I feel like that is enough about my life. This year I have started many new resolutions... but I would not say that I thought of them before hand. I just would say... we need to read more. That started a month's journey so far of getting a ton of books at the library. I thought..."I need to get in better shape", so I started working out 6 days a week and I feel awesome. I thought (after a good sermon by a good friend) "we need to do even more with being good steward's of our finances", so we got rid of our satellite and I replaced it with something I used to LOVE doing... Sewing.
So new things in my life now include reading, sewing, exercising, and scrap booking as well. I am going to start blogging (again) about my weekly endeavors as well as my cute little boys. This time the hope is that I will be so excited about what I am working on that I just have to show you!
Current projects: Pillow Shams for our bed, 2 new scrapbook pages, and a baby gift for a dear friend.

No comments: