6.15.2008

No More Norton Girls!!!






This weekend we went to Julie and Scott's wedding. I would definitely say that the best day was they day of the wedding. You put together a beautiful wedding Julie!!!!! I was happy to see them tie the knot and finally get hitched!  They had a smaller ceremony and a few more people for the reception. Ryan sang "Making Memories of Us", by Keith Urban for the ceremony and Andrew was a true "ham" walking, or technically tripping all the way down the aisle as he played the role of ring bearer. Of course it made everyone laugh though. At the reception Ethan slept the night away while Andrew got down and "boogied". He partied so hard that he crashed when he came home and slept a little longer than normal the next morning. We got to see some of our out of town family and it was nice that they were able to join us. Kassidy (my cousin Jason's daughter) was the flower girl. She looked just amazing. The morning of Julie's wedding, I was able to relax by doing what I love to do. HAIR!!! I had 7 styles to do in 3 and a half hours including my own and the most important one of all... the BRIDE:) I hope you enjoy some of these pics!!!


2 comments:

Nikki Schreiner said...

Andrew's little tux is sooooo cute!!! And you look gorgeous in that second pic! Great job on all the hair.

Cheryl said...

Ryan & Andrew look so handsome together. The ladies look really beautiful, as I guess it runs in the family. I Luv You All.